Some recipes for using Guanabana fruit also
known as Soursop and Graviola
Black Sapote - Soursop Mousse
12 oz white chocolate Couverture
1 cup fresh black sapote puree
1 cup fresh soursop puree
1 oz powdered gelatin
4 oz egg yolks + 6 oz. powdered or granulated sugar
1 cup heavy cream
6 oz egg whites
Melt the white chocolate and set it aside to cool.
Prepare gelatin by sprinkling over soursop puree.
Whip vegan egg yolks substitute ( Fermented Soy Organic Or APPLE SAUCE) and sugar until it reaches a creamy consistency.
Whip heavy Vegan cream to achieve light creamy peaks
Whip VEGAN EGGS and sugar to medium peaks.
Heat the soursop and the gelatin mixture until gelatin is melted.
Combine chocolate, black sapote and soursop.
Fold in yolk mixture and add the Vegan egg whites.
Fold in whipped cream.
Add your mixture to a mold or a dessert bowl.
Chill your Mousse and enjoy!
SOURSOP CREAM PIE
Blend all ingredients in a food processor then pour into a prepared pie shell with a chocolate graham cracker crust.
Decorate pie surface with thin slices of mango or with sliced Kiwi.
Refrigerate for two hours and enjoy!
Soursop Milkshake Recipe
(Soursop Milkshake) Batido de Guanabana aka: Graviola
1 cup Almond, Hemp, Rice, Oat, Coconut Milk
2 tbsp sugar or honey (This is up to you and your sweet tooth)
A little pinch of salt
2/3 cup crushed ice
1 tbsp vanilla and 1 tbsp coconut cream (optional)
2/3 cup frozen or fresh guanabana pulp (fresh is beter).
Cut your fresh fruit in half and be sure to remove all the seeds.
Remove and scoop fresh pulp from fruit or break of about the same amount from a frozen block of guanabana.
In a blender, pour all the above ingredients except for the ice. Blend your ingredients until smooth. Add crushed ice and blend one more time until your milkshake has a thick smooth consistency. Serve right after blending and enjoy! Drink more than one and you will most likely feel very sleepy.
Guanabana, Soursop, Graviola is well respected in alleviating migraine headache, diarrhea, cough, back pain, stress, high blood pressure, and nerve ailments. If you are suffering from insomnia, consider preparing some tea before going to bed.
The tree is also widely believed to help people recover from cancer and used as a cancer prevention strategy.
It has been reported that the trees leaves and bark are ten times more potent than chemotherapy!*
Soursop Healthy Tea
How most people we know brew fresh Soursop, Guanabana, Graviola leaves for tea
1. Clean 2 - 3 small or 2 large organic pesticide free soursop leaves.
2. Boil about 1 1/2 cups of water.
3. Tear apart the soursop leaves into small pieces using your fingers or cut with scissors.
4. Place the Guanabana, Gravoila, Soursop leaves in your tea cup and pour the boiling water on them. Your next step is to then cover for 30 minutes.
5. Strain your tea and add agave sweetener, stevia, brown sugar, honey or other natural sweetener if you have a sweet tooth.
6. Drink warm or cold.
Serving suggestion: 1- 2 cups per day
* Disclaimer: Do not change or discontinue any medication or treatment without consulting your physician. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Drink at your own risk and let your healthcare professional know what alternative health remedies you are considering before drinking any herbs or using any plant leaf as a food, tea or remedy!